Thursday, July 15, 2010

Repeats

I got tired of waiting for my blisters to heal so I went against everyone's advice and drained the two worst blisters before bed. I was a little worried that I might have made it worse but it felt the same when I woke up this morning. By lunch my feet were feeling much better.

I went to the gym at lunch to run on the treadmill because I wanted to run mile repeats. I ran 5 x 1mi. @ 6:58/mi (the treadmill will do either 6:58/mi or 7:03/mi but not 7:00/mi) with a 1/4 mi. Slow jog between each mile. I felt fine for the first 3 and then a little winded for the last 2. I barely noticed the blisters and was soaked by the end of the run. I forgot how hot you get running fast on a treadmill indoors with no air moving around you.


Dist: 6.35
Time: 47:00



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: